Forumindex www.skoter.se
Skoterns Mecka när det gäller att prata om skotrar

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök     AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

Tuesday the Raiders made a few roster moves.

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> skoter_Allmänt
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
chenyan94

Registreringsdatum: 04 december 2018

InläggPostat: mån okt 21, 2019 8:39    Rubrik: Tuesday the Raiders made a few roster moves. Svara med citat

They waived DT Ronald Ollie and TE Erik Swoope but only signed one player — DT Ethan Westbrooks. That means they went into the day off with a roster..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕With open roster spot Raiders work out RB Mike GillisleeNew Frostee Rucker Jersey ,15commentsPDTTuesday the Raiders made a few roster moves. They waived DT Ronald Ollie and TE Erik Swoope but only signed one player — DT Ethan Westbrooks. That means they went into the day off with a roster spot open. The first report of the team working out a player to fill that roster spot is journeyman running back Mike Gillislee according to Ian Rapoport.Gillislee is a former 5th round pick by the Miami Dolphins out of Florida. In six NFL seasons, he has also spent time with the Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots and New Orleans Saints.The 5-11, 210-pounder had best season was 2016 with the Bills when he had 101 carries for 577 yards (5.7 yards per carry) and 8 touchdowns.On day two the team made a change at running back, cutting Chris Warren III and bringing back James Butler. They’ve been without fullback Keith Smith all camp with a knee injury, giving them a stable of five running backs and one fullback. With Swoope cut, they have five tight ends.Follow @LeviDamien The NFL recently announced that the family of former Broncos owner, the recently passed away Pat Bowlen Leon Hall Jersey , will receive a ring and a gold jacket from the Pro Football Hall of Fameupon Bowlen’s..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders owner Mark Davis believes families of deceased Hall of Famers should get ringsNew,17commentsPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Raiders owner Mark Davis believes families of deceased Hall of Famers should get ringsTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Ethan Miller/Getty ImagesThe NFL recently announced that the family of former Broncos owner, the recently passed away Pat Bowlen, will receive a ring and a gold jacket from the Pro Football Hall of Fameupon Bowlen’s enshrinement into the Hall in August. Previously, the Hall’s policy was to not award any rings of jackets to the family of deceased members.Raiders owner Mark Davis came out in support of this change in policy, as noted in an ESPN piece by Paul Gutierrez.“David Baker and the Hall of Fame made the right decision, and I believe it opens the door to reconsidering awarding rings and jackets to the families of all deceased enshrinees,” Davis told ESPN.com Tuesday night. “It opens the door to making it right for other families Doug Martin Jersey , like Junior Seau’s and Kenny Stabler’s.”There’s no reason I should have my father’s ring and Bruce Allen does not have his. As a new member of the NFL owners Hall of Fame Committee, I’ll continue to advocate for the families.”The Hall’s policy made some semblance of sense, considering the Hall is opposed to anyone who isn’t actually in the Hall of Fame wearing a Hall of Fame ring or gold jacket. But the families of Seau and Stabler got nothing, and that just doesn’t seem right. Pat Bowlen is the first person to die in the time between selection and induction, and the process of creating his ring and jacket were under way prior to his death. With this shift in stance, the items will not go unused or unseen. Perhaps this will lead to a full-fledged change in the Hall’s policy in future years.
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> skoter_Allmänt Alla tider är GMT + 2 timmar (svensk sommartid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet